In this episode, Teddy talks with a client in regards to their soil sample that was extracted the day of the tank removal. The lab results came back over the NJDEP clean up standards.
- What do my soil sample results mean? (25 Seconds)
- What type of pricing options do you offer? (1 min)
- Can you just sample the excavation instead of remediating? (2 min)
- Is the subsurface evaluator included in the price? (2:52)
- If we go with open ended contract, you will just come out and start digging? (3 min)
- How often does groundwater get contaminated? (3:30)
- How much does it cost to investigate the soils for a fixed price? (5:30)q